Thanksgiving should be a day of reflection and thanks; therefore, I want to share a list of things that my wonderful Lord has graciously given me this year:
- Another year of life (James 4:14)
- My husband–his love and encouragement have guided me through this year (Ecc. 4:9-12)
- Finishing student teaching and graduate school
- Receiving a license from the state of Indiana–this was a long, seemingly unattainable, task where God so obviously provided in the most unlikely ways
- Taking a trip to San Diego, California, where we spent time with Josh’s grandparents
- Getting a job conveniently near Josh’s medical school
- Finding a nice, quiet place to live near Josh’s school and my work
- Having my parents help us with the moving process
- Taking a weekend trip to Chicago
- Flying out to NC and completely surprising my mom
- Getting through almost two semesters of teaching!
- Having helpful, friendly coworkers
- Josh getting into medical school, and enjoying it thus far!
- Both cars still work, our couch hasn’t caved in, and Josh’s computer hasn’t crashed
- Most of all, having an everlasting Father with everlasting love despite my everyday failings